My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Must hear radio streaming tonight

Cross-posted at Rosemary's Thoughts.

Tonight the Pundit Review Radio is going to host two guests that you won't want to miss! First, we will have an opportunity to hear Buzz Patterson speak a little bit about his new book, "War Crimes."

Then they will no one other than the magnificant Mark Steyn! He is a great author, blogger, reporter, and so much more. I love his British accent, too. lol. This is a must hear radio program tonight.

You will be able to listen to it through a stream, but I recommend you get there early. Also, if you are not already registered, it is free. Just go ahead and register.

It is from 7-10 pm EST (4-7 pm PCT) tonight. The station is WRKO 680am. Check out Kevin and Gregg's site too while you're at it. These guys are fantastic and they are good friends. Please listen in tonight. I am waiting for the call-in number. As soon as I have it, I will post it. Have a great time! :)

Labels: ,